StatCounter

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Kaleidoscope or Endless Chain Patchwork Pattern Quilt

 What a vibrant pattern and wonderful selection of cotton prints!

Most of them are from feedsack fabrics and I love the exuberant style that this quilt maker had, she was a very skilled quilter to be able to make a quilt in this 'Kaleidoscope' or 'Endless Chain' pattern.







                                                                                    




I re-hemmed this section from a badly worn quilt to go over the back of a small sofa.

A very happy looking quilt!






The quilt was probably made during the Great Depression Years, circa 1930's and was from Florida.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I recently bought this quilt pattern and was looking for ideas as to how different colors would look it it. I agree that this one is extra-cheerful looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking to buy this pattern can you tell me what book and where to buy it please

      Delete